The ultimate in quality and convenience
Each of these workhorses will keep you fully supplied with pure, fresh water—whether it’s the countertop model with 11.4 litres reservoir, or the floor-standing models with either 30 or 45 litres reservoir. The Waterwise 7000 model is constructed of durable stainless steel, and with one simple feed water connection, will produce up to 33.75 litres a day, refilling its reservoir continuously and automatically. Best of all, by adding the optional Remote Faucet Pump System (for floor-standing models), you’ll enjoy the luxury of pure water from your refrigerator’s dispenser, icemaker, and even your sink and wetbar.
Energy efficient: Fully automatic start, fill and shutoff
As with all Waterwise distillers, the Waterwise 7000 model combines steam distillation with carbon post-filtration, resulting in optimum water purity. The optional Carbon Pre-filter System is available, which we recommend to protect the distiller’s inlet water valve from the sediment in your tap water and improve distiller function and performance. Each model has both front and side tap capabilities, so you have flexibility in optimizing the placement of your distiller.
7-Stage Purification Process
- The first stage of the pre-filter cartridge effectively reduces sediment.
- The solid carbon block cartridge significantly reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as trihalomethanes, chlorine, chloroform, chlorinated hydrocarbons, herbicides, and pesticides.
- This pre-filtered water is heated to 212° F (100° C) killing microbes such as bacteria, cysts and viruses that may be present.
- Steam rises, leaving behind dead microbes, dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals, and other substances.
- The vent system releases low-boiling light gases (residual VOCs).
- Steam is cooled in the stainless steel condenser.
- This final filter enhances taste and purity by adsorption, aeration and degasification.
Purified/distilled water is collected and stored in the stainless steel reservoir.
A dependable performer
Because of its patented gravity control system, and unlike some old-fashioned boiler float systems, the Waterwise 7000 will not malfunction and cause boil down or boil over. The seamless, stainless steel boiling tank (with large 8" opening) can be removed in seconds for easy cleaning.
Remote Faucet Pump System
This option enables you to have distilled water on tap throughout your home; in your kitchen, wet bar — up to 5 locations. Just put the Waterwise 7000 in a garage, basement, laundry, or other out-of-the-way location. Then allow the Remote Faucet Pump System to deliver distilled water to a gooseneck faucet at your sink and to your icemaker for pure, delicious, crystal clear ice cubes.